This Website is intended for use in the United States, and any information You provide will be transferred to and processed by a server located inside the United States.
II. CHILDREN UNDER THE AGE OF 13
III. INFORMATION WE COLLECT ABOUT YOU AND HOW WE COLLECT IT
We collect several types of information from and about Users of our Website, including information by which You may be personally identified, such as name, postal address, e-mail address, order history, telephone number, financial information such as credit card and debit card information, and mailer preferences (“personal information”); information that is about You but individually does not identify You, such as whether You have visited the Website previously (i.e., remarketing); and information about Your internet connection, the equipment You use to access our Website, and usage details.
We collect this information: directly from You when You provide it to us, such as when You order a product or create a customer account; and automatically as You navigate through the Website. Information collected automatically may include usage details, IP addresses, and information collected through cookies, web beacons, and other tracking technologies.
a. Information You Provide to Us
The information we collect, directly or through a third-party vendor, on or through our Website may include:
- Information that You provide by filling in forms on our Website or otherwise contacting us.
This includes information provided when You create a customer account, purchase products,
create or register for a loyalty program, or contact customer service.
- Financial and transaction data, such as credit or debit card number, and bank information.
- Details of transactions You carry out through our Website and of the fulfillment of Your orders, including any required financial information before placing an order through our Website.
- Personal data, such name, postal address, e-mail address, order history, telephone number, financial information such as credit card and debit card information, and mailer preferences.
- We may also ask You for information when You enter a contest or promotion sponsored by us, and when You report a problem with our Website.
- Records and copies of Your correspondence (including email addresses), if You contact us.
- Your responses to surveys that we might ask You to complete for research purposes.
- Your search queries on the Website.
We do not collect and You should not provide to us any personal, protected health information.
b. Information We Collect Through Automatic Data Collection Technologies
As You navigate through and interact with our Website, we may use automatic data collection
technologies to collect certain information about Your equipment, browsing actions, and patterns,
- Details of Your visits to our Website, including traffic data, location data, logs, and other communication data and the resources that You access and use on the Website. We may use and track “remarketing,” that is, tracking whether You have visited our Website previously, such as by using cookies. These remarketing cookies may be used by third-parties, such as search engines, to suggest or advertise our Website to You. Thus, using remarketing cookies, search engines may use Your past visit(s) to our Website to serve ads to You.
- Information about Your computer and internet connection, including Your IP address, operating system and browser type.
We also may use these technologies to collect information about Your online activities over time
and across third-party websites or other online services (behavioral tracking), such as Google Analytics. Click here for information from the Network Advertising Initiative on how You can opt out of behavioral tracking.
The information we collect automatically is statistical data and may include personal information, or we may maintain it or associate it with personal information we collect in other ways or receive from third parties. It helps us to improve our Website and to deliver a better and more personalized service, including by enabling us to:
- Estimate our audience size and usage patterns.
- Store information about Your preferences, allowing us to customize our Website according to Your individual interests.
- Speed up Your searches.
- Recognize You when You return to our Website.
The technologies we use for this automatic data collection may include:
- Flash Cookies. Certain features of our Website may use local stored objects (or Flash cookies) to collect and store information about Your preferences and navigation to, from, and on our Website. Flash cookies are not managed by the same browser settings as are used for browser cookies. For information about managing Your privacy and security settings for Flash cookies, see CHOICES ABOUT HOW WE USE AND DISCLOSE YOUR INFORMATION.
- Web Beacons. Pages of our Website and our e-mails may contain small electronic files known as web beacons (also referred to as clear gifs, pixel tags and single-pixel gifs) that permit the Company, for example, to count users who have visited those pages or opened an email and for other related website statistics (for example, recording the popularity of certain website
content and verifying system and server integrity).
We do not control these third parties’ tracking technologies or how they may be used. If You have any questions about an advertisement or other targeted content, You should contact the responsible provider directly. For information about how You can opt out of receiving targeted advertising from many providers, see CHOICES ABOUT HOW WE USE AND DISCLOSE YOUR INFORMATION.
V. HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION
We use information that we collect about You or that You provide to us, including any personal
- To present our Website and its contents to You.
- To provide You with information, products or services that You request from us, including purchases of our goods and services.
- To fulfill any other purpose for which You provide it.
- To provide You with notices about Your loyalty rewards program, including updates as to points, notification as to earned rewards, and expiration notices.
- To carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between You and us, including for billing and collection.
- To notify You about changes to our Website or any products or services we offer or provide though it.
- To allow You to participate in interactive features, if any, on our Website.
- To allow You to subscribe and unsubscribe to our loyalty rewards program.
- In any other way we may describe when You provide the information.
- For any other purpose with Your consent.
We may use the information we have collected from You to enable us to display advertisements to our advertisers’ target audiences. Even though we do not disclose Your personal information for these purposes without Your consent, if You click on or otherwise interact with an advertisement, the advertiser may assume that You meet its target criteria.
VI. DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION
We may disclose aggregated information about our Users, and information that does not identify any individual, without restriction.
- To our subsidiaries and affiliates.
- To contractors, service providers, and other third parties we use to support our business, including STRIPE.
- To a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution or other sale or transfer of some or all of FloraKatherine, Inc.’s assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation or similar proceeding, in which personal information held by FloraKatherine, Inc.’s about our Website Users is among the assets transferred.
- To fulfill the purpose for which You provide it. For example, if You give us an email address to subscribe to our loyalty rewards program, You may receive email updates regarding Your loyalty rewards (e.g., point updates, earned rewards, and notice of expiration of earned rewards).
- For any other purpose disclosed by us when You provide the information.
- With Your consent.
We may also disclose Your personal information:
- To comply with any court order, law or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request.
- If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property or safety of FloraKatherine, Inc., our customers, or others. This disclosure right includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
VII. CHOICES ABOUT HOW WE USE AND DISCLOSE YOUR INFORMATION
We strive to provide You with choices regarding the personal information You provide to us. We have created mechanisms to provide You with the following control over Your information:
a. Tracking Technologies and Advertising
b. Targeted Advertising
If You do not want us to use information that we collect or that You provide to us to deliver advertisements according to our advertisers’ target-audience preferences, You can learn more about how to opt-out by clicking here for information from the Network Advertising Initiative (“NAI”) on how You can opt out of behavioral tracking.
We do not control third parties’ collection or use of Your information to serve interest-based advertising. However these third parties may provide You with ways to choose not to have Your information collected or used in this way. You can opt out of receiving targeted ads from members of the NAI on the NAI’s website.
c. Promotional Offers from the Company
If You register for an account on the Website, purchase products through the Website, or enroll in a loyalty program through the Website, then FloraKatherine may occasionally send You promotions and other mailers. If You no longer wish to receive such communications, You may unsubscribe from such communications at any point in time by updating Your account preferences. You may also unsubscribe from any unwanted communications by following the links located in FloraKatherine’s communications or contacting us at customerservice@FloraKatherine.com.
VIII. ACCESSING AND CORRECTING YOUR INFORMATION
You can review and change Your personal information by logging into the Website and visiting Your account profile page. You may also send us an email to customerservice@FloraKatherine.com to request access to, correct, or delete any personal information that You have provided to us. We cannot delete Your personal information except by also deleting Your customer account. We may not accommodate a request to change information if we believe the change would violate any law or legal requirement or cause the information to be incorrect.
IX. YOUR CALIFORNIA PRIVACY RIGHTS
California Civil Code Section § 1798.83 permits Users of our Website that are California residents to request certain information regarding our disclosure of personal information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes. To make such a request, please send an email to customerservice@FloraKatherine.com.
X. DATA SECRURITY
We have implemented measures designed to secure Your personal information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration, and disclosure. All information You provide to us is stored on our secure servers behind firewalls. Any payment transactions and associated financial information will be encrypted and handled by a third-party vendor using SSL/TLS technology.
The safety and security of Your information also depends on You. Where we have given You (or where You have chosen) a password for access to certain parts of our Website, You are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask You not to share Your password with anyone.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we do our best to protect Your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of Your personal information transmitted to our Website. Any transmission of personal information is at Your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on the Website.
XII. CONTACT INFORMATION